Your strong capabilities in both Mandarin and English communications and at least 3 years of direct, hands-on experience with plastic injection moulds and a thorough knowledge of Unigraphics makes you and ideal candidate for this global company.
A working knowledge of other design software is a strong asset. You will coordinate with and consult other team members in North America and overseas to design, lay out, or detail components and systems and to resolve design or other problems.
You will also modify and revise designs to correct operating deficiencies or to reduce production problems, while maintaining a health, productive relationship with valued customers. (more…)
- June 2, 2013Plastics Mould Designer, Unigraphics - Windsor, ON
- June 1, 2013Manufacturing Engineer - Windsor, ON
- May 31, 2013Weld Engineer - Windsor, ON
- May 30, 2013System Developer - Windsor, ON
- May 20, 2013Project Engineer, Pharmaceutical Mfg. - Windsor, ON
- May 8, 2013Health & Safety Manager - Windsor, ON
- May 7, 2013Mould Maker - Windsor, ON $5K Sign On Bonus
- May 6, 2013AJ Blog: My smart phone can beat up your smart phone.
- April 21, 2013Analyst / Programmer - Windsor, ON
- April 20, 2013Materials Manager - Windsor, ON