If you are a CNC machinist with hands-on experience, make sure to apply!
A recent expansion has created numerous openings serving a non-automotive customer in a rapidly-growing sector.
You must have 3+ years of experience after certification as these positions require skilled persons with the ability to work on their own in a detail heavy environment, with extremely close tolerances. In addition to the ability to operate various machines, you will use Powermill to create cutter paths and perform weekly maintenance on all machines. Experience with Powermill is an asset, not a requirement at this point. (more…)
- March 28, 2015Combination Welder - Windsor, ON
- March 27, 2015Mould Maker - Windsor, ON
- March 27, 2015Senior Designer, Automation - Windsor, ON
- March 26, 2015AJ Blog - Awesome Jobs
- March 24, 2015Electrical Controls Engineer - Windsor, ON
- March 19, 2015Manager, Non Destructive Testing - Windsor, ON
- March 18, 2015Staffing Consultant - Windsor, ON
- December 18, 2014AJ Blog - Happy Holidays in the Workplace
- September 4, 2014Sales Manager, North America - Windsor, ON
- July 16, 2014Human Resources Manager, Windsor, ON