If you are a CNC machinist with hands-on experience, make sure to apply!
A recent expansion has created numerous openings serving a non-automotive customer in a rapidly-growing sector.
You must have 3+ years of experience after certification as these positions require skilled persons with the ability to work on their own in a detail heavy environment, with extremely close tolerances. In addition to the ability to operate various machines, you will use Powermill to create cutter paths and perform weekly maintenance on all machines. Experience with Powermill is an asset, not a requirement at this point. (more…)
- February 21, 2015Combination Welder - Windsor, ON
- February 21, 2015Mould Maker - Windsor, ON
- February 20, 2015Senior Designer, Automation - Windsor, ON
- February 19, 2015Manager, Non Destructive Testing - Windsor, ON
- February 18, 2015AJ Blog - Awesome Jobs
- December 18, 2014Staffing Consultant - Windsor, ON
- December 18, 2014AJ Blog - Happy Holidays in the Workplace
- December 15, 2014Electrical Controls Engineer - Windsor, ON
- September 4, 2014Sales Manager, North America - Windsor, ON
- July 16, 2014Human Resources Manager, Windsor, ON