If you are a CNC machinist with hands-on experience, make sure to apply!
A recent expansion has created numerous openings serving a non-automotive customer in a rapidly-growing sector.
You must have 3+ years of experience after certification as these positions require skilled persons with the ability to work on their own in a detail heavy environment, with extremely close tolerances. In addition to the ability to operate various machines, you will use Powermill to create cutter paths and perform weekly maintenance on all machines. Experience with Powermill is an asset, not a requirement at this point. (more…)
- January 21, 2015Combination Welder - Windsor, ON
- January 21, 2015Mould Maker - Windsor, ON
- January 20, 2015Senior Designer, Automation - Windsor, ON
- December 18, 2014Staffing Consultant - Windsor, ON
- December 18, 2014AJ Blog - Happy Holidays in the Workplace
- December 17, 2014Manufacturing / Process Engineer - Windsor, ON
- December 17, 2014NDT Technician Level II UT - Windsor, ON
- December 17, 2014Manager, Non Destructive Testing - Windsor, ON
- December 15, 2014Electrical Controls Engineer - Windsor, ON
- December 7, 2014AJ Blog - Awesome Jobs