Numerous (30+) openings for combination welders at facilities in the Windsor, Ontario region.
Depending on position, required competencies include Resistance, spot or seam, Oxy-acetylene welding (OAW), Shielded metal arc welding (SMAW), Flux core arc welding (FCAW), Plasma arc welding (PAW), Submerged arc welding (SAW) and Robotic welding.
These positions offer an opportunity to enhance current welding skills with a pay range of $21.00 to $23.50 per hour depending on how much product-specific training is required. Must have capabilities in each technique posted above as the opening requires multi-skilled professionals.
Persons with ship building and/or pressure vessel welding experience are encouraged to apply as thick gauge fabrication with precise, NDT-tested tolerances are present.
Applications are being accepted from across Canada. Please note that you are encouraged to apply via the following form regardless of which job advertisement brought you to this site.
- May 3, 2015CNC Machine Operator - Windsor, ON
- May 2, 2015Mould Maker - Windsor, ON
- May 2, 2015Senior Designer, Automation - Windsor, ON
- May 1, 2015AJ Blog - Awesome Jobs
- May 1, 2015Staffing Consultant - Windsor, ON
- March 24, 2015Electrical Controls Engineer - Windsor, ON
- March 19, 2015Manager, Non Destructive Testing - Windsor, ON
- December 18, 2014AJ Blog - Happy Holidays in the Workplace
- September 4, 2014Sales Manager, North America - Windsor, ON
- July 16, 2014Human Resources Manager, Windsor, ON