Join a rapidly growing division of a premier local company with impressive growth in the automation sector.
This is a senior role requiring 8+ years of hands-on experience in design with a strong accent on automation. This includes anything from transfer machines to automated welding units. It also applies to a wide range of industries, from automotive to food processing equipment.
The successful candidate will have at least 5 years of experience with Solid Works, preferably with supervisory exposure, for example, leading others in a design team with Solid Works software. (more…)
- July 20, 2014NDT Technician Level II UT - Windsor, ON
- July 20, 2014Electrical Controls Engineer - Windsor, ON
- July 19, 2014Manufacturing / Process Engineer - Windsor, ON
- July 18, 2014Manager, Non Destructive Testing - Windsor, ON
- July 17, 2014AJ Blog - Awesome Jobs
- July 16, 2014Human Resources Manager, Windsor, ON
- July 16, 2014AJ Blog: My smart phone can beat up your smart phone.
- July 16, 2014Robotics Technician - Windsor, ON
- March 16, 2014System Developer - Windsor, ON
- February 17, 2014Sales Manager, North America - Windsor, ON