If you are a certified CNC machinist with hands-on experience, make sure to apply!
A recent expansion has created numerous openings serving a non-automotive customer in a rapidly-growing sector.
You must have 4+ years of experience after certification as these positions require skilled persons with the ability to work on their own in a detail heavy environment, with extremely close tolerances. In addition to the ability to operate various machines, you will use Powermill to create cutter paths and perform weekly maintenance on all machines. Experience with Powermill is an asset, not a requirement at this point. (more…)
- November 10, 2014Mould Maker - Windsor, ON
- November 9, 2014Combination Welder - Windsor, ON
- November 9, 2014AJ Blog - Happy Holidays in the Workplace
- November 9, 2014Senior Designer, Automation - Windsor, ON
- November 9, 2014NDT Technician Level II UT - Windsor, ON
- November 8, 2014Manager, Non Destructive Testing - Windsor, ON
- September 28, 2014Manufacturing / Process Engineer - Windsor, ON
- September 9, 2014Staffing Consultant - Windsor, ON
- September 8, 2014Electrical Controls Engineer - Windsor, ON
- September 7, 2014AJ Blog - Awesome Jobs