Reporting to the Technical Services Manager, this permanent, full time position supports existing and upcoming programs with the development and implementation of production / processing methods and controls.
A BS in mechanical or manufacturing engineering is preferred, with a technologist diploma accepted. The candidate absolutely must have 8+ years of experience, with at least 3 years in manufacturing, product design or quality with an automotive OEM supplier.
Along with an understanding of FEAD synchronous systems, must have computer aided design skills, statistics, design and GD&T. Will also provide guidance and work direction to specialist/ technical associates.
Will develop and implement production/processing methods and controls to meet quality standards in the most cost efficient manner. Investigates and resolves work-in-process problems. Recommends and implements improvements and/or modifications in sequence of operations, equipment utilization, and related matters. (more…)
- April 14, 2014Electrical Controls Engineer - Windsor, ON
- March 29, 2014Human Resources Manager, Windsor, ON
- March 17, 2014AJ Blog - Awesome Jobs
- March 17, 2014Robotics Technician - Windsor, ON
- March 16, 2014System Developer - Windsor, ON
- March 16, 2014AJ Blog: My smart phone can beat up your smart phone.
- March 12, 2014Manager, Non Destructive Testing - Windsor, ON
- February 21, 2014Senior Designer, Automation - Windsor, ON
- February 17, 2014Sales Manager, North America - Windsor, ON
- January 12, 2014Division Manager, Automation & Special Purpose Machines - Windsor, ON