Numerous (30+) openings for combination welders at facilities in the Windsor, Ontario region.
Depending on position, required competencies include Resistance, spot or seam, Oxy-acetylene welding (OAW), Shielded metal arc welding (SMAW), Flux core arc welding (FCAW), Plasma arc welding (PAW), Submerged arc welding (SAW) and Robotic welding.
These positions offer an opportunity to enhance current welding skills with a starting pay of $23.50 per hour. Must have capabilities in each technique posted above as the opening requires multi-skilled professionals.
Persons with ship building and/or pressure vessel welding experience are encouraged to apply as thick gauge fabrication with precise, NDT-tested tolerances are present.
Applications are being accepted from across Canada. Please note that you are encouraged to apply via the following form regardless of which job advertisement brought you to this site.
- November 14, 2015Mould Maker - Windsor, ON
- November 13, 2015A J BLOG - Working at a Self Serve - Cheap Gas
- November 13, 2015Staffing Consultant / Business Development - Windsor, ON
- November 13, 2015CNC Machinist- Windsor, ON
- November 12, 2015AJ Blog - Awesome Jobs
- November 8, 2015Manager, Non Destructive Testing - Windsor, ON
- November 2, 2015Senior Designer, Automation - Windsor, ON
- September 9, 2015Electrical Controls Engineer - Windsor, ON
- December 18, 2014AJ Blog - Happy Holidays in the Workplace
- September 4, 2014Sales Manager, North America - Windsor, ON