Reporting to the Vice-President, Sales, this opportunity is ideal for a seasoned sales professional with at least 5 years of direct sales experience in the North American automotive metal component parts market.
A thorough knowledge of the market for assembled automotive parts including racks, latches and related components is required, as is direct experience with major auto and tier 1 suppliers. A university degree, engineering background and engineering / production exposure are all assets to be considered in selection.
A motivated, aggressive, well-planned approach to market penetration is key in driving sales. The successful candidate will be able to display this both from past experience and during his/her presentations to the company. (more…)
- December 3, 2013System Developer - Windsor, ON
- December 2, 2013Combination Welder - Windsor, ON
- December 2, 2013Robotics Technician - Windsor, ON
- December 1, 2013Engineering Manager - Windsor, ON
- December 1, 2013Manager, Non Destructive Testing - Windsor, ON
- November 30, 2013Weld Engineer - Windsor, ON
- November 29, 2013Manufacturing Engineer - Windsor, ON
- October 25, 2013AJ Blog: My smart phone can beat up your smart phone.
- October 9, 2013Mould Maker - Windsor, ON $5K Sign On Bonus
- August 11, 2013Designer / Translator - Windsor, ON