Quickly growing mould and design facility requires certified mould maker / improver for immediate start.
Reporting to the VP of Manufacturing, will assemble moulds according to established procedures and time frames. Will manufacture quality components for moulds, identify problems and advise managers and keep current on emerging assembly and component manufacturing.
The successful candidate will have at least three years of experience following receipt of certification. (more…)
- September 29, 2014Senior Designer, Automation - Windsor, ON
- September 28, 2014Manufacturing / Process Engineer - Windsor, ON
- September 26, 2014CNC Machinist - Windsor, ON
- September 26, 2014NDT Technician Level II UT - Windsor, ON
- September 24, 2014Manager, Non Destructive Testing - Windsor, ON
- September 9, 2014Staffing Consultant - Windsor, ON
- September 8, 2014Electrical Controls Engineer - Windsor, ON
- September 7, 2014AJ Blog - Awesome Jobs
- September 4, 2014Sales Manager, North America - Windsor, ON
- July 16, 2014Human Resources Manager, Windsor, ON