With eight years of progressive experience in NDT, this opportunity provides the next step into management for a seasoned, well-documented individual who wishes to attach him/herself to one location in a professional capacity.
Qualified persons must have a valid Level III certificate (not I or II) in both UT and RT testing disciplines. This, and the desire to lead an entire testing department, results in a salary of well over 110K if coupled with a related engineering degree. While the main responsibility is to ensure that NDE is performed in accordance with applicable codes and customer specifications and technicians are familiar with the procedure requirements, your influence on precise communications is paramount.
You will also be the go-to person in terms of all advisory situations, overseeing communications with customers, government bodies and internal professionals. (more…)
- March 4, 2016A J BLOG - Working at a Self Serve - Cheap Gas
- March 4, 2016Mould Maker - Windsor, ON
- March 3, 2016Staffing Consultant / Business Development - Windsor, ON
- March 2, 2016CNC Machinist- Windsor, ON
- March 2, 2016Senior Designer, Automation - Windsor, ON
- March 1, 2016AJ Blog - Awesome Jobs
- March 1, 2016Electrical Controls Engineer - Windsor, ON
- January 11, 2016Combination Welder - Windsor, ON
- November 29, 2015AJ Blog - Happy Holidays in the Workplace
- September 4, 2014Sales Manager, North America - Windsor, ON